Custom Search

Friday, March 28, 2008

Hey muslim douchebags !

After watching the movie FITNA I have come to the conclusion that islam must be stopped !
From this day forward I will devote all my spare time to exposing the MYTH that islam is peacefull !
All radical muslims are terrorists !
If you are muslim and do not speak out against radical muslims , you are just as bad =terrorist!
You pukes will never take over America , I vow to do my part to defend this country !
I will meet you in the streets wherever you are , I'm there !
BRING IT ON !
If you feel offended by what I say GOOD !
I am offended by your cult that you call islam !
your koran " shit be upon it " is EVIL !
you can not defend this in any way !
Come and try to "smyte" at my neck you pieces of shit !
YOU WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like I said if you feel offended good, only the guilty need to feel guilty !
speak out against your radical cult /religion, and make peace in your heart !
YOU WILL NOT GET PEACE ANY OTHER WAY !
now kindly FUCK OFF !and have a nice day!

No comments: