Custom Search

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wtf!

You know its been a while since I posted here ! I've been doing a lot of different things lately !
living in Texas blows , literally , the sand storms I have been subject to , are absolutely horrible ! I have ate about a pound of sand per week since I got here 5 weeks ago! fortunately there is enough beer around to wash it down!
I start school in one week , kind of late but oh well ,
My instructor e mails me and informs me that my brand new laptop is too good , and I have to down grade it to Ms office 2003! what the fuck , I'm taking these classes to get a BA in IT , so I might as well learn the old almost obsolete stuff first I guess?
online classes are fine for right now being away from home ! but next year it's to the classroom ! it would not be so bad , but , I hate people! not everyone , But most of them I meet !
I always seem to be on a different page , you know , the one at the back of the book !
anyways, I hate Texas, sorry but I just dont get the whole cowboy up thing!

No comments: