Custom Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey Asshole ! SAYS

O.K. , CHINA still SUCKS ! Mr. Anonymous comment refuter!
learn to read and comprehend before inserting your foot in your ass!
yes China still sucks ! they kill their own people , the beat them , torture them , and are among the biggest human rights violators in the world ! They are systematically tearing down our country !NAFTA has allowed this and they take advantage of the situation by flooding our economy with scrap goods ,tainted food , for pets and humans ,Junk ,it's all junk ! they tear up their country to do this without thinking of the outcome ! I'm not for hundreds of thousands of people dying in a Disaster!NO they did not deserve to die ! you took the comment out of context ,it was a figure of Speech !
THEY DESTROY EVERYTHING , THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE U.S ,THEY WILL NOT STOP TILL THEY ARE BEAT BACK BEHIND THEIR WALL AND DIFFUSED !AND NOT EVEN AN EARTHQUAKE WILL STOP THEM ! and besides that I really could care less about them , I give them as much time of my day as they do me , when they show concern for me and or the united states , maybe I will change my mind!but right now FUCK THEM AND FEED THEM FISH!

No comments: