Custom Search

Friday, August 22, 2008

Texas ,and flat tires!

I have not really cared to much about Texas since I got here in April!
lot's for me not to like,its the DESERT! Which only means CACTUS!I Fucking hate Cactus !my first week here me and some co-workers climbed up Franklin Mt.,it was nice not to difficult ,Except for the Cactus ! I'm not sure what it is called ,but it is long,skinny , has lots of spikes ,about 10 to 12 feet tall? its a piece of shit ,I have dubbed it "the spikey stick of DOOM" One little slip backwards into one of these and you would not believe the amount of blood that came pouring out of my leg!Unbelievable ,5 , 4inch long gouges on my calf bled for 35 minutes!(yes I did finish the climb )
and now my bike ,A specialized Rockhopper, not the fanciest of bikes but nice!owned it for over 7 years never had a flat,I brought it to Texass with me to ride in my spare time ,and all I get to do is change flat tires! piss me right the fuck off!
I'm getting used to it here but I still don't like it as much as Michigan!

No comments: