Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

Distress in Dearbornistan !

This is a video from Answering Muslims
I Am in no way a religious person , I believe you should keep you beliefs in religion to yourself , I in no way side with these guys they just happened to make an awesome video , These guys were in Dearbornistan Michigun (not far from my home town )for the Arab fest 2009 , both muslim Arabs and Christian Arabs alike were present ( Though the Christian side was severely discriminated against , Kept to an out of the way corner ) It is an amazing video that shows how incredibly angry Muslims are , and how Irate they get when confronted with a question ! I find it disturbing that this happened near my home , The Arab Muslims in this part of town are very snobbish , arrogant , and all around rude when dealing with non muslims ( I know from experience ) and this video is all the proof you need !


....


No comments: