Custom Search

Friday, June 25, 2010

Canadian police: Arrest made after car with weapons, gasoline found near G-20 summit

Ah yes the G20 get together .

Once a year the Elite rich Countries of the world get together to discuss what they can do to change the world for us little people .

I could care , but it sure brings out every whacko in the world , it makes for some really good news , screw the world cup , forget Wimbledon , Put on the coverage of G20 .


Foxnews
TORONTO (AP) — Police on heightened alert before a summit of world leaders stopped a car with a large container strapped to its roof and arrested the driver after finding gasoline canisters, a chainsaw, a cross bow, arrows and sledge hammers inside.

The vehicle was flagged because it looked suspicious and unsafe, police said, but there was no evidence that the car was related to the arrival of dignitaries this weekend in Canada's largest city.

"There's quite a various amount of items that, used by the wrong person at the wrong time, was enough that we made the arrest," said police Const. Hugh Smith, after the arrest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAPLE
MAPLE
MAPLE
MAPLE
MAPLE

So lets say I put MAPLE on a sign as my suggestion to the government and my pears; what am I supporting?

1) I am giving good advice to children in grade school about getting all the answers to math homework, increasing their marks.

2) I am providing a skill to the reader, simply by doing a 30 minute tutorial that includes graphing, then plugging in the exercises found in any Calculus 1 text, graphing the functions, you see how to model infrastructure.

*graphing functions by plugging them into maple is as easy as asking maple to perform addition.

3) I am pointing out that my government needs to respond in a technical/graphing language, applying these graphs to matters of information and goods distribution.

I am making the correct suggestion to my government, I am making a peaceful nonviolent suggestion to my pears and I am improving my life.

Kristina Brooker, Newfoundland, 126 395 086
"The number one rank (error implied) consumer."

#1 infidel said...

but really Kristina , Just because you Are making a correct Suggestion to your Government , it does not mean us Apples have to agree !
as for pears I like them , But Maple , not real keen on unless you involve pancakes and Bacon !

really now , you lost me here in your analogy ,
I was just making light of the fact that the Big Governments of the world all get together to make up our minds for us , and the G20 always brings out the Ultra liberal Anarchists who try to disrupt the whole thing with Violence and Vandalism .

I believe it is all useless and yet hilarious at the same time !

And thank you for your comment !