Custom Search

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

crazy muslim party

An American pres' in a middle east country =PARTY! those crazy people are at it again ! just the thought of Bush going over there made me laugh , now they are starting to protest/party . it doesn't take much to set those idiots off , but it's a good laugh ! I just wonder what the final death toll will be ? it just makes me laugh anymore , every time they get a bug up their ass they are protesting , flush a koran =protest , draw a funny picture of mohamud = protest , tea time canceled =protest , it never get's old , I wish there was a way to tally all the people they have killed by protesting ,I bet we'd be shocked.... maybe not ! you would think they would learn that you should'nt kill your neighbor during protest time ! but there you go , my fault for thinking they can learn ! they havent in the past 1500 years , buncha ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!

No comments: