Custom Search

Saturday, January 19, 2008

no license for you !

finally some sense out of michigan , no drvers license's for illegal's ! its about time someone makes some sense here ! it has gotten to the point of feeling beat down in this state , to much democrat influence ? alot of stupidity ! why would you hold back progress in a state that has the worst unemployment rate in the U.S. ? I dont know either , but they do it here ! giving licences to people that are not even citizens of this country , just is insanity , giving them health care is even crazier ,but they do that also . I pay alot of money to keep my insurance for a family of five , a illegal gets it for free ! with my tax dollars ! If I run out of insurance I cant get it for free ! I was born here {U.S.} why should they ? but they do , to many dems fighting for a vote ! thats how it happens , more and more welfare ! thats all they fight for. Entitlement,with my tax dollars , I say no more , turn them away they will go home and try it legally, no license , no insurance , no benifits of a real citizen , no nothing ! they will go home and try it legally ! maybe we can take things back like our construction jobs , yes we do like to do these kind of jobs ! I've been in the construction field for over twenty years , and now I have to worry about my job because of someone who does'nt even belong here yet ! not fair at all . Its a small start, but its a start maybe we will see some more of this kind of legislature that helps the U.S. citizens instead of hindering them to a point of extinction!!!

No comments: