Custom Search

Monday, January 7, 2008

INFIDEL

This is what we are called ,by abunch of asswipes that live in the middle east , and here!, it doesnt hurt my feelings at all to be called an infidel , I kind of embrace it , it makes Me feel good to be something other than an asshole , but really who are these ass's that call us this? nobody ! nobody at all , they are a bunch of crazed religous people ,poor poor pathetic sheep ! radical muslim extremists, losers who cant deal with the real world so they are trying to change it by force ! well they can just suck it ! they dont have a word that describes the people that are like this ,only phrases, like, pieces of shit , major league douchebags !, waste of human and pig sperm, just to mention a few ,their are many more ! I will take infidel any day of the week , little do they know anyway, I myself will never submit to their's or any others rhetoric this whole religion of peace and love is just bullshit , just open your mind and your eye's at the same time ! it works for me ,I dont need a religion , I can do life by myself thank you very much !!! but still they want to kill me and you and everyone not like them , and then control the sheep to make happy ! WHAT A CROCK O SHIT!!! wake up and beat them back to their stoneage where they belong.

No comments: