Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blow me down !

WoW , Texas !
I've been through wind storms in Michigan before , but Texas has it beat !
First off , EL PASO is a pit ! I have only seen more trash in a dump ! it's everywhere here !
the desert is for the birds !
I have recently relocated here , michigan is out of work , so I came here with the company I work for !
besides the mountain climbing we have been doing ,this place sucks ass out loud ! I thought I would be able to get authentic mexican food ! what a joke , Taco bell is better !
maybe I should give it more time ( I will be here for a year ) but with crappy food this close to the border, I may snap !
well hopefully the wind / dust storms stop! ( were out at Mac greager range , nothing but desert!)
Ive eaten enough sand to last a lifetime!

No comments: