Custom Search

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Holy cow!

Two whole weeks in Texas and I am confused !
first off El Paso ,excluding the wind , sand, trash ,and an overall exclusion of english speaking people ! NOT SO NICE !
I grew up in San Diego !( santee ) Its not like I dont Know what a Hispanic pesuasion type person is !
but DAMMIT does everyone speak spanish here or what ?
Ethnic diversity never bothers me but , I feel like I'm in mexico !
Juarez , ( a shit hole in mexico ) is not far from where I am staying .
I will not go there !
its also filthy !
I was asked by a local what I would do If I moved here ?
I told him I would still speak english ( it is America !!!!!!!!!)
and then politetly told him that El Paso is the arm pit of the world !
I would never move here to live !
he was offended !
oh well ! you cant hide what is staring you in the face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: