Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

list of Assholes!

Things have been real messed up for me lately! My family remains at home in Michigan but I'm here in Texas !
Now El Paso may be a nice city ? but from what I have seen in the past three weeks (granted not a lot , but some ) I no likey !
Very few polite people ! would be my first problem ! I have the same problem at home though !
mostly from the muzzy's I unfortunatly run into , I find myself walking out of a store when I see an arab running a gas station or a party store !
Racist ? No ! my choice as an American !
I think if you are going to come to America , you should try to be a decent human being !
not act like I am less than you or just some kind of peasant !your bucking for my American dollar !
Be polite !
So enter Texas ! What a mix of people here !
I love the southwest , I grew up in San Diego ! lots of diversity there !
here not so much , It feels like it should be Juarez ! very rude people abound out here !
It's simple - if you dont want to be treated like a piece of shit !dont be one !
If you dont want people to act different towards you dont act different !
People are People , dumb ass's are dumb ass's , dont be a dumb ass and be more like a person ?
problem solved !
but then a gain I am the biggest Asshole I know ! so dont take just my word !
So to all the immigrants who come to this country to work and make decent money because your country is a shithole !shut the fuck up and be polite !
If you are going to run a buisness in the U.S.A. be nice to the monkey who is spending his dollar !( and try to learn the language , we do )
all the rest of you , you are now on my list of ASSHOLE"S
" including the old lady who thought she could take cut's in front of me at the circle K on west dyer street! Hey bitch have a nice day!!!!!!!
All the rest of you ! you are now on my list of assholes !

No comments: