Custom Search

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fuck China!

I was saddened to read that Vise-Grip , is moving its operations to China! once a well made tool Vise-grips were the best ! Now they will go into the Piece of Shit tool made in China , Category! I will never buy another pair again, they will not be the same ,and it pisses me right the fuck off!
So for the people of DeWitt Nebraska , I feel for you and your families,I personally Know what it is like to loose your job like this , my home is in Michigan ,but I'm in Texas, because all our jobs have been shipped away to the commies, and this is where I found Work! So for you and the thousands of other AMERICANS, I boycott Vise-Grip!
next time you need a Tool look for an American made one , they are still out there!
and they are far superior !
BOYCOTT CHINESE GOODS!

See other post at Report on Arrakis

1 comment:

Neo-Con Tastic said...

Amen.

Hey, I saw your email about joining BARC. Part of the membership requirements is that you'll post both the logo linking back to the original post and blogroll onto your website. Once you've accomplished that, email me back and I'll get you on the roll.

Let's keep spreading the word about the evil PRC.