Custom Search

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Occupy "Faggots" Burn American Flag; think its O.K.

"Those were actions taken on my behalf," Occupy Charlotte member Alex Tyler said at a camp meeting, according to a Charlotte Observer report. "I did it to display my utter contempt for American greed, not (the military)."

Oh O.K. That's different then!

A little lesson for you Fuck Face, the American Flag is not about the Military, it is about America and what we stand for, it is about freedom and democracy, it is about letting full on faggot ass rejects like you do the most disrespectful things no matter what!
it is about the men and women who have defended your right to do what you think is so cool and the real 99% think is disgusting, disrespectful, disgraceful, and down right ignorant!

So let me just say to the rest of you fucktards in the occupy movement, I have had enough, you do not know who I am, you do not speak for me, you don't speak for anyone I know, if I ever see you asswipes disrespect an American Flag in my presence, all bets are off for you!

As for you, Alex Tyler, you are a waste of human flesh, I know you have the right to do what you did, but even still you are the biggest scumbag around. You are Un-American, I offer you a One Way ticket right the fuck out of the U.S. anyplace you want! just get out if you can't respect it!


Foxnews

Some members of the Occupy Wall Street group in Charlotte, N.C., are under fire for setting American flags ablaze, but one of the protesters is defending his incendiary actions.
"Those were actions taken on my behalf," Occupy Charlotte member Alex Tyler said at a camp meeting, according to a Charlotte Observer report. "I did it to display my utter contempt for American greed, not (the military)."
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police have charged Tyler and three other men with arson and setting fire to woods in the area of tents that previously housed members of the local Occupy movement. A police report says the men caused the fire by burning two American flags.

In addition to Tyler, 28-year-old Jason Bargert; 23-year-old Michael Behrle and 20-year-old Stephen Morris were charged.

"I've seen this group lose its activism and become lazy," Tyler said, adding that he and the other men wanted to "give Occupy Charlotte a wake-up call."

No comments: